Get out of debt and move beyond your paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyle (but find yourself repeatedly making the same bad decisions with your money);
Put away a nice chunk of change for the unexpected, for opportunities, life goals, and retirement (but there’s nothing left over once you pay your bills);
Have it all (but can’t find the balance between having it all and affording it all)
…then the My 1st Million Money Course is designed just for you!
Living the life you deserve is achievable!
As a My 1st Million Money Bootcamp student, you will access:
- the My $1st Million website
- your entire course curriculum–webinars
- twelve (12) modules
- audio recordings and more…
You’ll learn things like:
- How to create a new money mindset
- How to create SMART financial goals
- How much you should be saving for your financial goals every month
- How to say “No” to loan requests from family and friends guilt free
- And much, much more!
When you take time to become financially educated:
- You will regularly track your income and expenses without feeling overwhelmed or stressed out.
- You will know how much you should be saving every month towards your financial goals.
- You will learn how to measure your financial success every year, without worrying about anyone else’s financial status.
Money will always be a part of your life so now is the perfect time to learn how to use it. Good money management is a skill that anyone can learn, regardless of where you are financially.
This class is for you if:
- You are ready to finally get the financial know-how you need to create a life you love.
- You are looking to elevate your financial life.
- You’re ready to check any guilt, shame or negativity you have about your money at the door.
- You have an open mind, open heart, and are ready to learn personal finance in a fun, innovative way that will serve you for many years to come.
This class is not for you if:
- You enjoy feeling stuck or helpless in your financial life.
- You are not committed to your own financial greatness.
- You want to continue to complain about how no one ever taught you how to handle your money.
- You find it fun staying up all night worrying about money.
- You just are not willing to take control of your own financial life once and for all.
I want to teach you how to love your money, understand your money, and use your money to live the life you deserve, not settle for the life you feel you “should” be living.